Arition infotech SEO/SMO company in Patna
What is Google Tag Manager ?
Generally we put all code in single page like google analytics code,custom html tag,google image tag etc.
So this give a more load to our page and take more buffering time which is not good As per Google Buffering Algorith.
All code in One page is hard to manage and understand too.some times it take too long to get new tags on your website.
So here the disadvantage is
1) google analytics code take time to load
2) it is time consuming to put code in all the page
3) So here google tagmanager give the facility to put outside code instead of editing or adding sitecode
-without google tag manager
*eg. if i want to add google analytics code in my site then what i want to do is i will put google analytics code in my site page and if i have so many page of my website than i want to put this code individually in all the pages.
– with Google tag manager
* if i use google tag manager then what i want to do is just put Google tag manager code in my websites pages and i can put google analytics code in google tag manager.
-google tag manager work Synchronisly so at a time two compilation works.
-Less coding on our page website so buffering is fast.
Google tag manager working process
* We want to just add google tag manager code in our website and put analytics code in google tag manager
* This is just example if i have google analytics,custom html tag, google webmaster etc.
* so if we want to add all codes than the coding is complex and take more buffer time
* so in tag manager what we want to do is just put Google tag manager code in our website and all codes related to different tools we want to put in google tag manager