What is a Static Website?
Any site that has fixed /stagnant content usually written in html code.
1. Every page will have the code written separately,just as you see it on the web.
2. Every page has to be saved separately on the server.
3.Changes have to be made manually every time, and you need coding knowledge to make any and all changes.
Advantages & Disadvantages of STATIC Websites :
1. Easy to develop
2. Cheap to develop
3.Cheap to host
1. Requires web development expertise to update site
2. Changes and updates are very time consuming
3. Site not as useful for the user
4.Out of Date
A website whose construction is controlled by an application server processed by server-side scripts.
1. pages of the website are not coded and saved separately.
2. The design/template (look and feel ) is saved separately.
3. Corresponding content are saved separately.
4. The pages are dynamically populated every time.
A Dynamic Website Structure
A request to view a page will Dynamic populated the different sections of the site according to a template file
Advantages & Disadvantages of Dynamic Websites
1. Much more functional website
2. Much easier to update
3. Much easier to add new content/pages
4. New content brings people back to the site and helps in the search engines
5.Can work as a system to allow staff or users to collaborate
1. More expensive to develop
2. Slower to develop
3. Hosting costs a little more (This might not be true now,because of great shared web hosting plans these days)
Call us @ 9155494233/75494233 or whatsapp @ 9155494233
Mail Us email@example.com
Arition infotech ,Best Website Designing and Development Company.