White Hat SEO is a techniques that search engines recommend as part of a good design. And follow the Google Webmasters guidelines.
- It conforms to the search engine’s guidelines.
- It ensures that the content a search engine indexesand subsequently ranks,is the same content a user will see.
- It ensures that web pages content should have been created for the users and not just for the search engines.
- It ensures good quality of the web pages.
- Keywords density
- Proper Unique pages title des keywords
- Technique should White hat
- Follow Google webmasters guidelines.
- Always follow a White Hat SEO tactic and do not try to fool your site visitors.Be honest and you will definitely get something more.
Black Hat SEO
Black Hat SEO is a techniques by which website get higher rank in a short term on Search Engine.But this process is illegal and it also not good for your website reputation. Black Hat techniques that search engines do not approve and attempt to minimize the effect of.These techniques are also known as Spamidexing. They don’t follow Google webmasters Guide lines.
- Redirecting users to a page that was different from the page the search engine ranked.
- Cloaking SEO tactic.Using hidden or invisible text or with the page background color,using a tiny font size or hiding them within the HTML code such as “no frame” sections.
- Repeating keywords in the metatags,and using keywords that are unrelated to the website content.This is called meta tag stuffing.
- Calculated placement of keywords within a page to raise the keyword count,variety, and density of the page. This is called keyword stuffing.
- Creating low-quality web pages that contain very little content but are instead stuffed with very similar keywords and phrases.These pages are called Doorway Pages.
- Mirror websites by hosting multiple websites-all with conceptually similar content but using different URLS.
- Buying or using free backlinks
- Hidden Content – this content will not be visible to the end user of the site but visible to Search Engine
- Meta Keyword Stuffing – Putting too many keywords
- Keyword Stuffing -keyword stuff but adding several tags or let your users do the dirty work via UGC (User Generated Content)
- Link Farming – Getting links from many irrelevant websites which has low on credibility.
- Doorway or Gateway Pages – Doorway or Gateway pages are pages designed for search engines and not for the end user
- Cloaking – Type of a doorway page technique.Hides the heavy Flash animations from Google,show the text-only version optimized for accessibility and findability.
Call us for White Hat SEO : 7549500297 / 9155494233
Mail us : email@example.com
Visit us @ http://aritioninfotech.com/